The other day Wayne looked out the window and saw a huge groundhog in our backyard. I wasn't able to get a shot of him in all his furry glory, but if you look close you can see his nose sticking out behind the shed. He had such sharp eyes that he could see me lifting my hand up to take a picture and dash off...then he'd wait a few minutes, stick his nose out about this far to see if the coast was clear.
2 comments:
Just wanted to say that I just got done reading through all of your latest posts, and they were all so cute! It was neat to see Abby sing- Jake and Reese liked that one too. I hope that the brick planter project is coming along well! Can't wait to see the after shot! Talk to you soon!
-Kerry
I won't embarrass myself and tell you how long it took me to find your PP (hee hee, I typed PP. My inner child is waving her hands around.) but I did FINALLY see him.
Post a Comment