Its that time of year again! Hard to believe....
This year Abby started kindergarten and we are happy that she has the same teacher that Peter had - Mrs Grindal. Mrs Grindal's daughter is also one of Abby's friends from day care so Abby was very comfortable walking into the room and making herself at home. She's benefited a lot from watching Peter the last two years and we've worked a lot more on having her read to us and she is taking to reading like gangbusters!
Peter also has a great teacher, Mrs Leventhal, and despite his reservations that 2nd grade might be much much much harder than 1st grade, he is enjoying himself. He has moved away from from thinking he'd like to be a forest ranger toward thinking he'd like to be a teacher...maybe a teacher about the forest!
4 comments:
I can't believe how old they are getting. And Abby's reading with the snake jokes...CRAZY! She knows the word arithmetic? What foods are you serving in your house?
How cute! Boy...I know that sometimes it's hard to tell everything from pictures, but it sure does look like Peter is a mini Wayne, and Abby is a mini Lori. Am I right?
Yeah. As Abby gets older, I see so much of Lori in Abby. As far as Peter, I admit, he is a mini me.
Hey!
The kids have grown so much, they are so cute. Hope you are all well.
Love and miss ya,
Aunt Peggy & Uncle Jeff
Post a Comment