A blog to help our family and friends meet the recommended daily allowance of cute stories about kids, cats and life as it is.
Wednesday, January 14, 2009
Put the Toothfairy on Standby
Peter has his first loose tooth...actually technically it is two loose teeth, because the tooth in is actually his crazy fused tooth (his two lower baby teeth came in as only one big tooth). Peter thinks that because it is his crazy tooth he should get more from the tooth fairy - I suggested perhaps 2 dollars instead of 1 dollar (oh that poor tooth fairy inflation) - and he suggested maybe 25 dollars. I said that his tooth would have to be made of diamonds to get 25 dollars and that no one in the history of the tooth fairy had ever gotten 25 dollars for one tooth...ever the optimist he replied 'I might'.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
25 dollars? If the tooth fairy leaves 25 dollars for Peter, I may have to move into your house! I love that, "I might". Monopoly money, maybe?
Very funny! Jake just lost his first tooth about a month ago. Love Peter's "the glass is half full" outlook.
Post a Comment