I looked and I looked but somehow I never did see you! HA! We had the television on in the office all day. The principal had a feed going into the cafeteria so that students could watch the festivities during lunch. During the Inaugural Address any time the crowd clapped and went wild, the students would scream and yell and go crazy. It was really funny. The newspaper came out and took some pictures of the kids watching in the cafeteria and of them signing a banner our kids made and will send to the 1st Kids.
Oh that is really great. The crowd at the inaug (too tired to spell it out) really loved the girls. Any time they showed shots of them there was serious ooohhing and ahhing and probably as much photo taking of them as Obama himself.
2 comments:
I looked and I looked but somehow I never did see you! HA! We had the television on in the office all day. The principal had a feed going into the cafeteria so that students could watch the festivities during lunch. During the Inaugural Address any time the crowd clapped and went wild, the students would scream and yell and go crazy. It was really funny. The newspaper came out and took some pictures of the kids watching in the cafeteria and of them signing a banner our kids made and will send to the 1st Kids.
Oh that is really great. The crowd at the inaug (too tired to spell it out) really loved the girls. Any time they showed shots of them there was serious ooohhing and ahhing and probably as much photo taking of them as Obama himself.
Post a Comment