![]() |
| From Drop Box |
Do you see it? Do you see the fish that loves Neena? Sometimes when I look at this picture I try to imagine the sweet nothings it is whispering in her ear. Hopefully something more romantic than temptations of fast food.
If the time stamp on the picture is correct then this is from Jan 2011 which is when we would have been in Disney for the Marathon. Wayne did the Goofy challenge this year (Half Marathon with his folks followed by the Marathon the next day) and while they were all recovering, Mom and I took the kids to Epcot. This picture would have been in the Finding Nemo exhibit in the waiting area for Turtle Talk with Crush. We'd never been to Turtle Talk and were excited when Abby was picked out by Crush for some interactive fun...that is until Crush asked where Abby's 'rents' were and started having interactive fun with me...at which point I turned into a babbling idiot and even forgot where I lived!
So, fish love Neena, but Turtles think I'm stupid.

No comments:
Post a Comment