Thursday, November 3, 2011

What a difference a year makes - First Days of School

I guess if there is any benefit to not blogging in a year, it is that now I can do comparisons between this year and last.  For example, here are the first day of school pictures from 2010 and 2011.  While I know they've grown a lot in the last year, these pictures really highlight how Abby has changed from little girl to girl, and Peter has changed form boy to pre-teen.  Wow!

One major change between this year and last is the loss of our traditional first day of school treat location "Maggie Moos".  It closed earlier this year, which was very sad for all of us.  Luckily, a yogurt shop called Sweet Frogs opened nearby so we were still able to celebrate/drown our sorrows with dairy treats.  I like Sweet Frogs because it has a topping bar, which reminds me of the ice cream place we used to go after school concerts and events.  I'm sure there is a home video floating around somewhere with me loading up a cup of ice cream after singing in a pre-school concert.




From Drop Box


From Drop Box



From Drop Box


From Drop Box

No comments: