Spencer Haney
Charge: Pooping outside the box
Verdict: Guilty
Sentence: Chicken hat
Verdict: Guilty
Sentence: Chicken hat
![]() |
| From ChickenCatOctober2008 |
Zipper Haney
Charge: First Offense - Inciting a riot
Second Offense - Resisting Arrest
Verdict: Guilty
Sentence: Chicken hat
Second Offense - Resisting Arrest
Verdict: Guilty
Sentence: Chicken hat
![]() |
| From ChickenCatOctober2008 |


3 comments:
I've been keeping up with your posts- and while I could totally comment on each and every one because they are all so great- this one I just have to tell you made me laugh out loud...hard...like tears in my eyes kind of laughing. The picture of the kitty who "incited the riot" is awesome. Awww...to heck with it...maybe I will comment on every single one. :)
-Kerry
Meant to ask...you haven't ever found a chicken hat that would fit a St. Bernard have you- because we could really use on of those around here. Ha! Scout's done a lot of offending. :) J/K!
LOVE THE CATS!!
Post a Comment