Friday, October 24, 2008

Teacher Hair

Abby asked me this morning if I could give her 'teacher hair'...which apparently has a specific meaning - curled under at the ends, puffy bangs, and a little boof at the crown to make it full. After a good 15 minutes with the curling brush and hairdryer I managed a reasonable do (think Shelley Long in Cheers), gave her a spritz of hairspray and off we went. She walked into the school like she was queen of it all. I'm sure she'll ask me to do it again, and I'll try to post a shot of it....I just thought the idea of 'teacher hair' was too cute.

1 comment:

Kerry and Steve said...

This story and the pictures from her field trip were really cute. I just got asked by Reese recently to give her Taylor Swift hair, so I'm there with ya! :)