A blog to help our family and friends meet the recommended daily allowance of cute stories about kids, cats and life as it is.
Wednesday, October 29, 2008
Octoberfest Wayne-style
Wayne treated us this weekend to a lovely German dinner complete with various wursts, spaetzle and an apple strudel....scratch and sniff....mmmmm good.
Wouldn't that be awesome? I would just love to pack up and come over and hang out with you guys and the kids. I can't tell you how much I wish that we all lived closer. I think about how different things would be if we all did- not just for the holidays, but for the everyday stuff. It'd be nice to have more family close by- like we all did when we were younger.
4 comments:
I miss Wayne cooking! Looks good!
Well, pack up and come on over Big K. We'd love to have you - and the kids would love to be able to play with their cousins.
Wouldn't that be awesome? I would just love to pack up and come over and hang out with you guys and the kids. I can't tell you how much I wish that we all lived closer. I think about how different things would be if we all did- not just for the holidays, but for the everyday stuff. It'd be nice to have more family close by- like we all did when we were younger.
Wish I had been there also to eat!! Looks great!!
Post a Comment