Wednesday, December 5, 2007

Time Travel - Fall fun at Cox Farms

Continuing in my effort to catch up on blogging - or at least share some neat photos of the kids....there is a farm, although farm isn't the right word, nearby that hosts a giant fall festival each year. In addition to being the place for pumpkins they have giant haybale slides, rope swings, goat feeding, cow milking, fresh apple cider and of course - Kettle Corn. It is a 'big deal' and lots of fun. Here are some shots from our fall adventure, click on the picture to go to the Picassa web album then select 'slideshow':

Cox Farm



Doesn't the first picture of Abby on the horse look like she is really cruising? You can just barely make out the hand of the guy with the lead....

2 comments:

Tracy said...

crap I typed out a response (and a good one too) and I forgot my stupid user name. Then I hit something that threw me out and lost the whole comment! Ah well, mostly musings on how big your kids got and how bad an aunt I am for not getting Peters' present out (happy birthday!!)

Lorie said...

Hey ya'll! I can't believe how big they are! Wish I was there! In case you haven't noticed, I've got a blog! My dad doesn't know, though. HEHEHEHE! Love ya!